Friday, March 16, 2007

Artist: Digitally Hazardous

Digitally Hazardous
Artist

Name: Carl Going
Username: Guia

Bio: Really amateur composer. I'm influenced by anything that has a regular 4/4 Bar, which means
pretty much anything.

I'm 24 Years old, from the UK I never did Music at school, do not have a degree
nor am I part of the Scene. My style is a fusion of original work and influenced tricks.

I started experimenting with music at the age of 14 as a past-time. Starting out
with a Soundblaster 16 Vibra with a freeware program called Evolution MIDI on 3.11.
I saved up for a AWE64 Value with 512k VRAM on Windows 95. SB Live 5.1 on 98se and on
XP. That card died in Sept 06 and now have a Creative X-FI with Bay.

I've never liked any sequencer other than Evolution Audio. I have tried Cubase, Cubasis,
Cakewalk, Fruity Loops, various trackers, even Reason's built in sequencer and never got hooked. All the music I make today, are still being sequenced by a 11 Year old Program designed for 3.11! The program was donated to me after a friend bought a MIDI keyboard and promptly broke the keyboard.

Website: http://www.digitallyhazardous.com
E-mail: bit@digitallyhazardous.com

Songs:
- Eon
- Cannon
- Ambience Theory

No comments: